Friday, 22 July 2011


To move or not to move, that is the question.

Originally the answer was pretty easy, Chester was the obvious choice. Life would be easier living with my dad, I'd have a whole lot less to worry about. Plus there was nothing really for me in Belfast, I was homeless, unhappy and had an almost non-existant social life.

But now things are far more complicated. I'm happier here now. Friends have sprung out of the woodwork, some who I thought hated me and others who have fantastic qualities that I was previously blind to. There's still the not-so-little issue of homelessness, but I'm sure I can work something out.

I think right now I'm just waiting for the decider, for something to just come along and choose for me. It's not like there's a wrong decision, by not going to Chester I won't be missing out on some major job opportunity, I can always just go some other time if things don't work out in Belfast. Nothing's set in stone.

Alas, even if I knew I wanted to move to Chester I would have to wait the three or four weeks that it's going to take for my photographic ID to get here. If anything's going to happen to make up my mind, it has quite some time in which to do so, no rush. Chillax.

A whole lot can happen in three weeks.


Post a Comment